Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Contest to win a Tia Penya Tree

No wonder there's no activity today you're all in here talking about @Figol Amazing New Avatar. Which by the way looks really good. Congratulations I am going to change my avatar as well.

@Figology @GoodFriendMike I have been private messaging Valerie. Please guys don't make me stop. I just know she's starting to weaken.

@TorontoJoe . Okay this time I'm going to win. There must be somebody I can get to sign up, and post over here. My sister already told me no. Also Rosy.Hmmm maybe one of my ex-wives would sign up?
3 Comments
Figology
She's good where she's at, she got a nice promotion. I don't expect a lot of them to have multiple accounts, it's kind of a pain to follow two places and post at two places.
[+] 1 user Likes Figology's post
GoodFriendMike
There is nothing wrong with being on both forums. There are members there that are not here and vise versa. Good thing for me. Some of the people that are not members here sent me there email addresses. Smile
TorontoJoe
Your private messages are private. I'm not about to tell anyone what they can discuss one-on-one. I'm glad you have a good relationship with her

Let's see if I could make a wish list testing testing
Comment

That's mighty generous of you JMF25. Way to go! Best of luck to everyone
1 Comments
TorontoJoe
Right!?!? I'd love to get one of these... 

Sadly we don't qualify, and I made a promise to not place a mod tax on donations  Sad

Angel #1 Chattanooga, TN Zone 8-A
Join my "Figs" email list
Save The Date: 6th Southeast Fig Frolic Sept. 13, 2025
[+] 3 users Like 2Angels's post
Comment

A Tia Penya Tree, sadly cannot be won by me. LOL fellow members it seems you cannot tell when Figless is joking with y'all. Californian's cannot win this tree. Also because of my fast failing eyesight I cannot even read the directions, so I have no clue how to win. I have absolutely not tried to sign anyone up, and I'm in no Facebook groups. Because we started as good friends. We will all get over this eventually. I guess humor is my way.

As to the Incredibly Generous @JMF75 and his Donations, I cannot thank him enough. As I am sure everyone feels this same way.
1 Comments
TorontoJoe
@Figless 

You can certainly participate as can anyone outside the US.... Only if you win, you'd need to gift it to someone in a location where it can be shipped. 

It could be a lot of fun selecting the lucky person Smile
[+] 1 user Likes TorontoJoe's post

Let's see if I could make a wish list testing testing
[+] 2 users Like Figless's post
Comment

@ Figless thank you. God willing this cutting season we can have some fun as well.  Smile
[+] 4 users Like JMF75's post
Comment

Apparently, nobody wants a free Tia Penya... That should make this easy.... Big Grin

Guildwood Village - Toronto, Canada - Zone 6
Comment

Well they don't know what their missing! Smile

Kevin, 8a North Georgia    Cheers!
Current beer selection, Hoegaarden, The original Belgian Wheat. Smile
Comment