Fig Fanatic
Contest to win a Tia Penya Tree - Printable Version

+- Fig Fanatic (http://figfanatic.com)
+-- Forum: Start Here (http://figfanatic.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Who wants a free Tia Penya? (http://figfanatic.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Thread: Contest to win a Tia Penya Tree (/showthread.php?tid=386)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Contest to win a Tia Penya Tree - TorontoJoe - 10-12-2024

Our friend Joe AKA JMF75 has generously donated ta Tia Penya for us Fig Fanatics to have some fun with. And what a fine specimen it is.

[Image: t1.jpg][Image: t2.jpg][Image: t3.jpg]

We’ve decided to have another member drive contest…. But this time we’re going to things a but differently so everyone has a chance to win. Here’s how it’s going to work:

The games will begin at 11:00 AM EST on Tuesday October 15 and will end at 11:00 AM EST on Tuesday, October 22

Here’s how it works…..

Any Fig Fanatic member can enter…. (unless you’re a mod or admin…. Sorry guys).

[Image: 0001.jpg]

Once there you’ll see a unique referral link. It’ll look like this.

[Image: 0002.jpg]

Copy the link and share it …. Across your social media platforms… at the water cooler at work…. Take out an ad in your local paper… Use your imagination… .. 

Every time a person registers using this link the referring member will have the number of referred members logged on their account.

[Image: 0003.png]

The new registrant you refer will need to make at least one post for it to qualify for a contest entry.

Here’s the twist…. For each qualified referral, one ballot will go into a virtual hat. On closing of the contest, a name will be drawn at random. The more referrals the better your chances… but anyone can win.

To ensure the draw is fair, we’ll be using Raffly’s online draw tool, HERE. The ballots will be listed as follows based on their number of qualified referrals

Joe 1
Joe 2
Joe 3
Jane 1
Jane 2
Jane 3
Jane 4
Mike 1
Mike 2
Mike 3
Mike 4
Mike 5
Kevin 1
Eric 1
Eric 2
Erin 1

On closing of the contest the winner will be announced and they will receive the tree with all shipping included.

*Anyone can enter but the tree can only be shipped within the continental USA excluding California.... If you're in an excluded area, feel free to participate and have the tree shipped to a friend as a gift.... a really nice gift!

*Please note - After closing, the winner will receive a PM and will have one week to make contact with any of the moderators to provide their shipping information to claim their prize.

Good luck everyone….. and have fun!

RE: Contest to win a Tia Penya Tree - Figology - 10-12-2024

That’s very generous of Joe.

RE: Contest to win a Tia Penya Tree - TorontoJoe - 10-12-2024

I don't even have this one yet. I'm going to be jealous of whoever gets this one!  Big Grin

RE: Contest to win a Tia Penya Tree - Figology - 10-12-2024

I have it but it’s a fraction of that size. Supposed to be a very top-tier fig.

RE: Contest to win a Tia Penya Tree - TorontoJoe - 10-13-2024

I'm considering the next contest perhaps should be something to encourage the use of something other than the default system avatar picture Wink

RE: Contest to win a Tia Penya Tree - Figless - 10-13-2024

@JMF75 . Thank you Joe for your incredible generosity. Such a beautiful fig tree, and such a wonderful gesture.

RE: Contest to win a Tia Penya Tree - ktrain - 10-13-2024

LOL Big Grin

RE: Contest to win a Tia Penya Tree - Figology - 10-13-2024

The old TJ used to just give people their avatar.

RE: Contest to win a Tia Penya Tree - TorontoJoe - 10-13-2024

Challenge accepted! I want some time to think about this one.  Big Grin

RE: Contest to win a Tia Penya Tree - GoodFriendMike - 10-13-2024

@Figology I am sure he can make that happen. But. Is that what you want???