Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Trying to post a new thread
Big Grin 

Smile I am trying to post a new thread. Not really sure how to navigate our new fig fanatic forum.
9 Comments
ktrain
(09-14-2024, 06:32 AM)Figless Wrote:  Smile I am trying to post a new thread. Not really sure how to navigate our new fig fanatic forum.

Well there you go you did it. ?
Just takes a little time.
Figless
Wow good morning @ktrain Kevin glad I finally managed to post a thread. Now how do I include my email in my profile or have I already done that? I gathered that if I don't make my email public I'm invisible to people who are not on Facebook like me? Sorry Kevin it took me forever to learn how to navigate the old forum. Because this one is just getting started it may take me even longer.
TorontoJoe
I was wondering who'd be first to post here Smile
GoodFriendMike
Well hello Figless. Happy to see you here.
Figless
Hello GoodFriendMike. I like the subtle name change, it looks better capitalized. I'm starting to ripen figs over here but the weather's gotten super chilled out. Not sure I could post another thread to save my life LOL I just kept trying till I did it. I always wondered what it was like in 2015, when the pioneers first travels to the REDACTED forum. LOL now I know.. it was confusing.

@GoodFriendMike I thought it might be fun to put a thread together like The Dating Game. But instead of Bachelors we would have persistent Capri figs. Like Capri fig # 1 are your figs edible? Or Capri fig # 2 how would you describe your leaves? Or Capri fig # 3 would you describe yourself as a vigorous grower? I thought it might be a fun way to start participating in Threads. Unfortunately if I was running the game all the bachelors would turn out to be the only two persistent Capri fig that I am growing at present.

Let's see if I could make a wish list testing testing
Comment