Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Moving day tomorrow

We have our walk through today at 4pm.  My buyers are doing theirs tomorrow.  Tomorrow the movers arrive 8am.  9am we close on this house. 10 am we close on the new house.  Our new shed was being delivered at the new house tomorrow morning but will have to be delayed because 2 big thunderstorms rolled in late afternoon yesterday and our new neighbors called today to say everyone’s yards are very muddy from the pouring rain so we will have to reschedule that.  Ah problems problems, what’s life without them.  Anyway we are completely packed up now. BTW @TorontoJoe  I am going to leave a nice note for my buyer telling him about your new forum if he needs help with the trees we left for him.
11 Comments
Figless
@Figgerlickinggood . Teresa Wow you, and the hubby move fast. Tell us about your new shed? Please be careful moving into the new place. Cannot wait to hear all the details of your new home. BTW my garden growing partner Sean has not yet joined Figfanatic.com. If you're going to try to win the fancy FDM variety contest please PM me and you can sign him up. Smile
[+] 2 users Like Figless's post
TorontoJoe
@Figgerlickinggood thank you for that! I hope your move goes smoothly!
[+] 1 user Likes TorontoJoe's post
ktrain
Wow you have so much going on Teresa, crazy times.

I hope it all goes well with no hickups.
I dread moves nearly more than anything else.
[+] 1 user Likes ktrain's post
Figology
Good luck. For some reason I remember you moving 2 or 3 years ago.
TorontoJoe
I have to say, I really dislike moving.... I hope you move goes better than any I've had. Please keep us posted on your new garden and orchard Smile

Teresa,  Staunton, Northwest Virginia zone 7a
[+] 4 users Like Figgerlickinggood's post
Comment