Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Speech bubble functions

I just wanted to ask if anyone can help me.  When I select a post and read the thread then I tap on the little button to the right of the speech bubble all the comments in the thread drop down.  What I wanted to know is how can I give a “like” to some of those comments, there’s no thumbs up button to tap on.

Teresa,  Staunton, Northwest Virginia zone 7a
[+] 2 users Like Figgerlickinggood's post
Comment

I noticed this too Teresa, I just forgot to mention it to @TorontoJoe

Kevin, 8a North Georgia    Cheers!
Current beer selection, Hoegaarden, The original Belgian Wheat. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes ktrain's post
Comment

@ktrain  thanks for the reply.  I really didn’t want to bother poor Joe.  I know he’s working so hard to get everything working smoothly.  The last thing he needs is another bug to get rid of.
1 Comments
ktrain
It is a pain, but these need to be worked out, so he wants to know peoples issues.
I think this is a worthy issue to look into.
So I brought it up, let give it a bit to see what can be done.
I like to "like" good comments. Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Figgerlickinggood's post
Comment

Thanks for letting Joe know.  Here’s a “like”  👍

[+] 2 users Like Figgerlickinggood's post
Comment

Thanks for letting me know. I'm sure we can add it. Leave it with me. Probably tomorrow. Our programmer is a bit limp after what I put him through today Smile

Guildwood Village - Toronto, Canada - Zone 6
[+] 1 user Likes TorontoJoe's post
Comment

@Figgerlickinggood . Teresa have no worries because @Toronto Joe promised me he would take care of it about 12 hours ago. I too worry about not  passing out all those delicious likes. Just like they were chocolate kisses to everybody all day.. Still who knows this might be my last chance to give you some likes LOL so I gave you ((a lot of them)). Very good point thank you so much for bringing it up. I too have felt very worried about over taxing @TorontoJoe about ((our like button)). And that nice programmer he works with . So I too am just trusting he will get it done. And not bothering him about it.

Let's see if I could make a wish list testing testing
[+] 1 user Likes Figless's post
Comment

The likes on comments is next on the list

Guildwood Village - Toronto, Canada - Zone 6
[+] 2 users Like TorontoJoe's post
Comment