Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Known bugs

This is a list of known bugs that we're working to get fixed. I will list them as open or solved. As with everything, I welcome your suggesting for the forum.

Use on mobile device - Solved (Mostly)
*We installed and modified a new optional theme that allows mobile users to use the forum more easily on a smartphone. While it's makes for a vastly better experience we're still working on getting the like button system fully functional as well as the mode it should default to.
The current software is developed for desktop however it is currently being optimized for mobile devices. This all came together very quickly. I hope to have a better mobile experience for you in the next 7 to 10 days.

Emoji's on on mobile device - Solved
*The database has been modified to allow you to use most common emoji's native to your mobile device
Currently when you use the site and add an emoji from the keyboard on your mobile device they won't show up correctly. There is a fix but it requires a major change to the database... something we're trying to have done asap.

Tagging members - Solved
*We had to get some custom coding done to make this work but it was important to me to get this going. Members need to have the option of being notified when someone mentions them in a post…. One thing to note. I intentionally did not activate it if someone tags in when editing a post. That could happen several times so might really irritate people. It will work in new threads, replies and quick replies 
Many of you are accustomed to using "@membername" to alert a fellow that you mentioned them. The function is enabled here but doesn't seem to be working as expected quite yet.

Likes - Open
The default rating system on the forum wasn't working well  so I installed a new "Like" system. I'm still learning to use it and work out any bugs. All feedback is welcome
28 Comments
Tinyfish
Is there a mobile view possible yet.

Is there a setting to get emails when someone comments to post or reply.

Thanks
Figgerlickinggood
@Tinyfish on the other forum my ipad gives me a notification ding everytime i get and email. that would be a great feature if Joe can have that added.
9ah-figlet
I’m having a hard time “liking” posts. When I click like, it says no one has like the post. If I unlike (as a test), I see a green check appear. Any tips?
Figless
I want to like a lot of posts, and people. Sadly it appears I am not currently smart enough to do it. Could I get a couple of hint's where to find this elusive icon? I am trying to figure this whole Sicilian thing... figfanatic.com Adventure
[+] 1 user Likes Figless's post
CanadaJoe
This is just a test @TorontoJoe

Guildwood Village - Toronto, Canada - Zone 6
Comment