Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ISO Cavaliere

Would like to add this one to my collection as either an already rooted cutting or an AL. Cuttings are still an option, just lower on the desired list. Not planning to root any varieties this winter, due to time constraints with my baby daughter. If anyone can help me out, I am willing to pay. 

Thanks

-Ethan
NE Indiana Zone 6A / Ft. Wayne Area
WL: TN STARLIGHT, WHITE BACA, MARIO'S PELLEGRINO, AMARCORD
Comment

@FruitBrute congratulations on your baby daughter. I have a cavalier that I can get cuttings from this winter. I also have strawberry latte, strawberry vert, Peter's honey, and some of the CDD varieties. I don't know that I'd be willing to take on rooting cuttings for anybody. But I will have some extra cuttings available.

Let's see if I could make a wish list testing testing
Comment

@FruitBrute let's keep the communication going my fig brother. I don't want to just ship a cavalier cutting let's see what else I have that my interest you? I know you have a great collection, but let's see if I can fill up a box for you.

Comment

@Figless I have to stick to a very limited number of varieties for the time being, as my time is being consumed in multiple other things at the moment.

-Ethan
NE Indiana Zone 6A / Ft. Wayne Area
WL: TN STARLIGHT, WHITE BACA, MARIO'S PELLEGRINO, AMARCORD
Comment

Ethan, I wish I had this one or any on your wishlist…if I did, I would be happy to gift it to you. But, sadly, don’t have any you are looking for.

East Tennessee, 7a
Comment

@FruitBrute . Since you have a brand new daughter I will include a Cavalier cutting in my root Riot Cube test. I will inspect the plant for cuttings tomorrow... if it's rooted in a lightweight root Riot Cube it might be doable. Let me see.

Comment