Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

NC Fig and Fruit Traders Directory List

Quote:This project is one put together by my mentor wellingtonbill and I'd like to continue his legacy

Hello North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia folk,

I am continuing to put together a good working NC fig and fruit growers list. I am adding something new to this list after doing some research. A letter will be placed beside each member on the list to designate activity status. 

A = active
O = Occasionally on-site
X = inactive

I hope this helps to further connect us. Network with one another in order to make sure we all have access to the best figs our climate can offer, and other fruits as well!

Shaft - Malcolm Heath - A
-> Grimesland, NC (Greenville area)

Networking builds community and resources. It also opens the door for making new friends. If I mistakenly leave someone off please let me know. This is our North Carolina and neighboring friends list.

Thank you
3 Comments
TorontoJoe
@Shaft

I'm not in NC but let me know if I can assist...

Fig Fanatic is not competing with anyone.... So, if you have community resources you wish to link to... please go ahead and do that here with our blessing...
[+] 2 users Like TorontoJoe's post
ZomVee
I'm about 80 miles away from Asheville, NC here in Abingdon, VA.

I think my status would be O+, like my blood type. Little bit more than occasionally on and still a Jr Member, I don't what that means, but I did receive a kids toy from Joe, so I'm not complaining.
[+] 1 user Likes ZomVee's post
ZomVee
haha!

If Fig Lebowski shows up here, I'll relinquish the title
[+] 1 user Likes ZomVee's post
[+] 3 users Like Shaft's post
Comment