Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

UCD Caprifig - Mammoni

@GoodFriendMike  I have a UCD Caprifig that is growing well.  It is in its second year.  It did not produce any profichi figs this year...still looking forward to that.  But it has put on about a half a dozen mammoni figs.  I hope they still ripen before end of season, but it might be a close thing.  They don't look like they are going to drop, at least not yet.  Have you had any UCD mammoni?  Are they pollen filled?  Or are they edible?

Oh, and just in general, do you know if the UCD caprifig is persistent?
1 Comments
GoodFriendMike
(09-21-2024, 12:14 AM)RandyK Wrote:  @GoodFriendMike  I have a UCD Caprifig that is growing well.  It is in its second year.  It did not produce any profichi figs this year...still looking forward to that.  But it has put on about a half a dozen mammoni figs.  I hope they still ripen before end of season, but it might be a close thing.  They don't look like they are going to drop, at least not yet.  Have you had any UCD mammoni?  Are they pollen filled?  Or are they edible?

Oh, and just in general, do you know if the UCD caprifig is persistent?

UCD was the first one I proved to be persistent. The mammoni will ripen to be edible figs. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes GoodFriendMike's post
Comment