Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pic Upload Problem

I tried to upload 2 pictures from my phone. Both got to 100%, then appeared a spinning icon and nothing changed after. Happened on 2 separate tries.
11 Comments
ktrain
(09-18-2024, 08:16 PM)rnexus Wrote:  I tried to upload 2 pictures from my phone. Both got to 100%, then appeared a spinning icon and nothing changed after. Happened on 2 separate tries.

I'll have to see if I can upload one.
I think it was working yesterday....let me see.

[Image: IMG-20240915-132933267.jpg]

I just did that one with my phone...hm
Figgerlickinggood
I’m still trying to figure out how to post a video from YouTube so I just take a picture of the YouTube video and attach it to the post.  Old school seems so much easier then new technology.
ktrain

(09-18-2024, 08:25 PM)Figgerlickinggood Wrote:  I’m still trying to figure out how to post a video from YouTube so I just take a picture of the YouTube video and attach it to the post.  Old school seems so much easier then new technology.

Teresa you pretty much do everything on a phone or table or computer?
Figgerlickinggood
I use my iPad mostly.  Let me try something I just see.  No didn’t work.  Under the YouTube video I tapped on share then copy.  Came back to my post I tapped and held the film strip chose copy then tapped on the blinking curser , taped paste but nothing copies. So I just post a picture of the title for the video and post that.  Check it out in my post about saving tomato seeds.
ktrain
Comment