Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I don't know where to post this or how it works yet but I'm ISO cuttings of Ondata, brown Pakistani and Barran. I think this might be all I'm going to root this year.
4 Comments
TorontoJoe
(09-15-2024, 02:20 PM)MattK Wrote:  I don't know where to post this or how it works yet but I'm ISO cuttings of Ondata, brown Pakistani and Barran. I think this might be all I'm going to root this year.

Exactly the right place for this post. I wish I had any of those to send you.
MattK
I did get brown Pakistani so only looking for 3-4 of each Ondata and Barran.
Thanks
Figless
@MattK I want an Ondata cutting, or four myself Matthew. I had my heart set on getting those cuttings from you LOL who knows maybe one of us will get the gold wrapper to the Willy Wonka Ondata Factory. Sorry it took so long to find your thread. I had it located then somebody called. I located it again but there was a malfunction on my phone keyboard. I'm starting to get the hang of this new platform, and I really like the administrator. He seems like a really nice guy, so I'm going to hang out here a lot this fall, and winter.
rnexus
Late October I will probably have a cutting or 2 of Barran but they might not be 100% lignified. Ondata I'm keeping all my trees in tact...no butchering. After seeing it grow/fruit for a couple of years now, and after reading fruitnut's raving reviews of it, it looks like one of those extremely rare all around quality figs. (smaller tree, loaded with fruit, large fruit, delicious, not a splitter). That being said I can gift a couple of nodes to you MattK if you want to try grafting. Feel free to message me mid to late October when my trees will be going dormant.
[+] 1 user Likes rnexus's post
Comment